Looking for a new furnished and fully equiped acommodation

Hello everyone.
I want to move togher with wife and our 1 year old girl in a new place, to Malta (and I mean it), fully furnished and equipped, air conditioned, 2 bedrooms, with TV, washing machine, wave, etc

Because I will work in Marsa, close to Royal Marsa Golf Club, I would be interested in finding a place not far from there, with shops arround, supermarkets, park, etc

Anyone could advice me?

Thank you.

Starting with 15-th of march, for a long let

Hi motorist, I invite you to post an advert in Malta classifieds > accommodation section, this may help.;)

Harmonie.

Can anyone tell me if it is ok to live in Santa Venera? Or should I look for accomodation in Marsa, Pieta, Xbiex, and arround?

Hi motorist,

Santa Venera and Marsa are busy Maltese residential areas and should be a lot cheaper than Txbiex which covers embassies and also some quite high class residential areas near the sea or even with sea view. I would not really recommend Marsa - it just does not even sound good in Malta if you say you live in Marsa!

Look at a road map as there are also some other villages close by if you want to live in that area.

Cheers
Ricky

thks Ricky,
So, no MARSA, STILL SANTA VENERA IT IS AN ALTERNATIVE, ISN'T IT?

Hi motorist, could you please lower Caps lock when you write in the forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Even Qormi is close by! Also a very nice village not to far from Marsa. And Santa Venera. But check out all neighbourhoods when you are here to see the real 'thing'! And look at the previous posts on what to look our for when you are renting an appartment.

Cheers
Ricky