Considering move to Sofia

Hello all.
My name is Sinan, and I live in Israel.
I am considering the possibility of relocating to BG, interviewing with international software companies in Sofia.

The most important issue I'm facing is how do I estimate a cost and benefit package that would be equivalent and hopefully better than I have here.

Can you help in pointing me to tools or forum topics which might cover the following:
- Translate my quality of living here to the same or better in Sofia?
(i.e. if I get 8000 euros monthly here, what would be a salary in Sofia which would provide the same quality of living I have here)

- What risks may I face in BG. (e.g. My local employer provides all insurances including private health, and life)

- What are the common instruments that exist in most companies in Sofia so I can compare to my package here?
(e.g. equities? company car, phone, food etc..)

Thanks for all your help.
Sinan.

Hi Sincho,

The packages that you will receive depend on your employer, every company offeres different bonuses. Most of the IT companies offer food vauchers and health insurance. I have never been to Israel so I can not compare it with Sofia.
I think that you should ask your emplyer about the benefits, it is specific...
Sofia is not a bad place to live in ... If you live in a nice district and you don't use the public transport. We have a mountain very close, where you can relax even after work..
The prices in restaurants are not expensive compared to other countries in EU. There are many internet providers which offer fast internet for good price.

Thanks,
The information you provided correlates well with what I learned - the offering of each company is very different, and there is no "common practice" for benefits..