Education in Tripoli

Hi all,

I am finalizing agreement on a move to Libya Tripoli soon and let me first to tell u that u all are great, the info u ve posted here is priceless :)

One missing query for me is about schooling, I have a grade one boy and I am curious on available schools' education quality,  capacity for this year and prices (my company is offering a certaion allowance) so appreciate if someone who has encountered similar experience recently to elaborate on that.

grateful in advance

When I started looking for schools for my daughter, I googled international schools Tripoli Libya and came up with a good selection.  You didn't say which language you are looking for.  Sandman has replied to the "Nogotiating Salary conditions: Schools" that there are numerous language choices. 

As for us, we looked for English language schools.  SEttled on the American School since my daughter has been in that system for 8 years now.  Other English language choises included the Interanational School of Martyrs, GEMS (British I think), The British School..... maybe one or two more.  Right now too busy prepping for our move on Saturday.