Do you know a good doctor in Cairo

Hi,
I just look for good clinic or doctors in Cairo who can speak english or russian,  like dantist, and other time doctors, just to know where to go if i need help. Would be nice to have it not really far from Rehab.

rehab has pretty good clinic next to food court,it has almost anything you might need.dentist's in there are very good(from my own experience)

What specialty other than dentistry are you looking for?

i look for everything, i just need to know a good place before something happening

Did someone know a good woman gynecologist in El Rehab or El Tagamoe Khamiss please :) thank you ....

purple_be wrote:

Did someone know a good woman gynecologist in El Rehab or El Tagamoe Khamiss please :) thank you ....

I know a very good one in Nasr City and she visits Al Rehab medical center once a week

Dr.  Asmaa Fath El-Bab (Professor of gynecology)

Tel 0222730449

Sat, Mon and Thu from 12 PM to 4 PM
Sun, Tue and Wed from 4 PM to 8 PM

Speaks fluent English so don't worry

Call her clinic to ask about Rehab clinic schedule and clinic number

The Egyptian wrote:
purple_be wrote:

I know a very good one in Nasr City and she visits Al Rehab medical center once a week

Excellent ... can you tell me her name and the number like this i can take an appointement in El Rehab ... ( she speak english or french maybe )... merci ....

Do you know how much is the fees ....

merci

merci for the info ....

Fees in Nasr City clinic is 150 for consultation or 200 for consultation + ultrasound

merci :)

It is easy. Two Medic Center at ElRehab. Also, near Heliopolis too much Doctors and clinics.

Some friends are Doctors can help when needed.
Good Luck.
Hope keep healthy and feel comfort.
Dr. IMIG