Best Hospital in Cairo Egypt

Hi guys,
Is there anyone out there can recommend me the best hospital service in general,all your contribution/ opinion will be highly appreciated.

Hello Aisha ,
1st wish you or who is ill best of health and to be recover soon.

I am work in medical field and each hospital here in Cairo is famous with specific area or specialty ,
so if you don't mind you can mention which specialty you need and i can refer for you the best hospital .

Regards,
Mostafa

Hi mostafa,
Good to know that you are in a medical field,me and my husband would like to have our annual check up in general, and also we are planning to have a baby which hospital is the best for the treatment that we need?

Dear Aisha,,
My pleasure to help,
As annual check up the hospital will start by the package of lab tests ( which preferred to make in in certified center for labs like elmokhtabr or elborg ) plus chest xray for both of you , and the rest will be normal physical examination ,
So my opinion to go to any certified center as I mentioned above plus the chest xray and you can visit a hospital for physical examination and you can provide your investigation as a reference ( this is the ideal way to have more accurate data and same time offer more than 50% of fees ) .
Regarding the baby and if there any delay in pregnancy I can refer a good center you can both visit it .

I wish my suggestion help you, :) by the way USA and most of countries apply this method .

Please send me if you have any further questions.
My pleasure to help.

Mostafa

One more thing I forgot,
Once you went to the lab tests just mention for them you want to make the package of annual investigation .
For the xray just mention normal chest xray.

thanks for your help about the annual check up,regarding the delayed pregnancy yeah we wish to have it sooner this year and we dint know which the best hospital for that and i know the 2 method which is possible in our case as we already started the IUI method just the time is not permited to continue as my husband change his job from Abu dhabi to here in Cairo,and we are curious about the IVF and also the cost of it.

Dear let me bring an address for a center referred from my friend which will really help you both,
Promise I will send it or post it here for you ASAP he answer me .
Wish you get your baby soon :) , best of luck for your great family.

By the way I was in the Philippines embassy from 2 months ago and they have a health day as events in El maadi sports clubs which provides free health services , you can call to ask to have such a benefit and also it's your right.

Regards ,
Mostafa

Dear Aisha,
Sorry for delay,
Here you are the address as below
Egyptian centerIVF ET center
115 Omar Ibn El-Khattab, Almazah, Helio
16487 phone

Please try to call them :) and ask for more information,
By the way my friend wife now she is pregnant after 10 years :).

Good luck
Mostafa

cleopatra hospital in holliplies, any help my number is: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

There are some good hospitals:
Dar El Fouad Hospital
Al Salam Hospital Mohandessin
Al Salam International Hospital Maadi