Relocation in lagos nigeria

hello friends,

i have received an offer from a company based at lagos, nigeria.

i want to know about the living conditions, the atmosphere, cost of living, accomodation and other information that will be helpful to know about a new country and place of work.

please provide the information whatever you have had and oblige.

thanks

HP kharbanda

I am currently in the states considering a move to Lagos for a 24 month contract. Is it safe for Americans

This is my first post on this network, but haver been an expat working in Nigeria for over 20 years. There are many things to consider before coming to Nigeria.
1). You have received a job offer, ok, do you know the company? There are many bad people here who will clear your bank account over night. Standard checks, never give your bank account details to anyone, never pay any more for visas, always check up the company with other expats.
2). Is Nigeria safe for Americans? You are no different to any other nation. All depends on where you are going in Nigeria, if you are safe as an expat regardless of where you come from.

hkharbanda, where in Nigeria will you be working and then I will try to give you an idea.