Looking for a house in Lagos

Dear All,

i will be moving to lagos sometime in Aigust end and I am in the process of identifying a house, primiarily in Ikoyi / Banana Island. What is the average rental prevaling in Ikoyi / Banana Island for a 3 bedroom house in a high rise building.

any feedback will be most useful for me

Regards,
Aashish

Hello Aashish.

In meantime, you can post an advert in the housing in Lagos section. It can be useful. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie,

have already posted an advert there

Rgds
Aashish

maybe i can help, send you a msg

Hello goods.

Maybe you can share some informations on the forum so that other members can benefit from it? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

The main thing is get to the country first consult your employer for this service, we have a lot of real estate consultants in various business directory they might be of great help mind you be careful see the place and get an attorney before payment dont fall in to scammers.

Cheers.

Hello Aashish,

The average rental value for luxury flats in the locations you mentioned is between $70,000-$100,000 per annum.

I could be of help,  you may contact me for  further information.

Regards

Sunkanmi.

[Moderated: No free ad please]

Depending on your salary and job location, I reckon banana island and ikoyi might too expensive for you. You could try Amuwo odofin estate near festac town. Good access to a major road ( apapa- oshodi express way ). Housing in the mentioned area would cost $2000~$3000 for a 2BR flat per year. There are good entries in the area and also in festac town. Many Chinese live in this area. Hope this helps.