Expat business associate/s

Hi,

India is a vast country offering good business opportunities in tourism related field. I am keen to join hands with expats seeking a good opportunity with decent returns on their investments on profit sharing basis.

Pl. PM me your interest with contact details. I am based in Mumbai.

Hi Naval Rungta!

I would suggest you to post in Bombay classifieds under jobs> business partners.
It should help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi, setting up a well planned, integrated, eco-friendly retirement village/ township in a country side of Kerala or Karnataka belt would be a good idea for investment as well as social service.There will have huge demand of independent retirment villas with all amenities like home health care, community kitchen and offering a community living.
Best regards
Murali.MV

Retirement homes I am not sure but I shall be happy to share my insight on health tourism (Yoga,naturopathy,Ayurveda,Massage)resort for the state of Rajasthan & outside Mumbai.
Art

I Need some specific project -approved or in pipeline and not general ideas.

Hi

I am from Mumbai now based in Mauritius and have my own travel and tour agency in Mauritius. You can PM me as to what idea you have in mind. I am from Andheri west , Amboli. We can meet up during my next visit Mumbai to discuss business or casually.

Cheers!!!
Terence