Language Exchange - Will teach Hindi for English

Hello expats,
A very warm welcome to India and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I am keen to improve my spoken English by chatting up regularly with native speakers. I would gladly teach you Hindi in return. We can arrange to meet in local cafes and like. I am located in Bombay and would be glad to hear from people here. (in fact, would like to speak with expats in Delhi as well since I visit there regularly for family+business reasons)

Regards
Shikha

Hello Shikha and welcome to Expat.com :)

I've move your topic to Mumbai's forum for a better visibility but you might also want to post an ad in Mumbai's Classifies under Language exchange section.

Hope this helps
Arlette

Thanks Arlette,
Just posted the ad on classifieds :)
Shikha

Hi Shikha,

Are Mumbai ppl allowed to join u ?

Regards,
Gagan

I have been trying to learn Spanish for a while now(Have attended contact classes) but have been unable to find spanish speaking expats,who would help in speaking the tongue.

And yes,I would not teach them Hindi in return as they really dont need to know the language as most Indians use hundreds of English words.

From my experience with French & Swiss expats,I think they want to develope the ability to interpret quite some Indian matters.
The correct way of bargaining- without implying that the sellers product or the services are substandard- is just 1 such thing.

They want to know about religion,polity,history,economy of India.They surely want to know about caste system.

I hope I meet some spanish speaking expats soon.Till then maybe wall those bloggers from India can start a meetup which can be trusted by expats.

shikha i am not a expat but we can do language exchange .i am from delhi and a spanish translator wth wipro

Hi shikha, I want to learn hindi and understand a bit already and would do the exchange with you...where in Mumbai are you located. I'm in the Bandra area...

I will be in Mumbai by 31/09/2011 for three days only
Would like to meet new people
this is my mail : agcc.wael@ gmail . com
and this is my telephone
+966 50 98 11 444

Wael Kotb
Egypt

Hi Shikha,I am from delhi i am spanish translator

hi shikha

i am in bombay too, can help you in english, i am trying to learn mandarin, if you know any chinese natives please get me connected to them so i can practice mandarin

yogi

[email protected]

hi shikha

i am from the uk and i am moving to new delhi, iwould happily teach you english if you could help me with local language.

can any one help me learn languages ?

looking forward to learn,

Russian,
Cantonese,
mandarin
Malay

i can teach hindi, english , gujarati, punjabi, kutchi, bengoli, marathi

5 of us are seeking to improve spanish. Any spanish speaker (preferably from South America )who would like to help?
Will help in reciprocation.Pls send PM.
Best wishes,
Art

A very nice and creative way to speak language. Isn't it?

Here, not from south americha tho

haresh2020
haresh2020
I am not an expat yet
Currently living in Spain, in Malaga
Want to move to India
spanish, english

Here, not from south americha tho

Dear Haresh 2020
are you now in sun kissed malaga in Andalucia or in Mumbai where 5 of us are trying to improve our spanish.?
We can offer all possible assistance to you in relocating to India from Spain as your profile says that you wish to be in Mumbai.
If you already are here then do let us know.We will be happy to be of assistance.

Best wishes,
Art

In Málaga now,
must change my profile... now i'd like to go to mumbai, but for a short period (holidays);
anyway, who knows? once there i'll change my mind and stay longer :)

Anytime , if it is Mumbai,assistance is guaranteed.
Do you know of anyone from Andalucia who is in Mumbai.We are looking for people who can help improve our spanish

Can't say... others than this forum, I'm sorry.