Let's get to know each other !!! in here !!! ;-)

hello everyone,

iam a moroccan girl who is married to an indian and staying in mumbai..my age is 29 and i have no kids...i work as a french teacher and a translator...

and you ? :-)

Hi
I m sesha 29m.. living in bangalore working for IBM recently shifted to bangalore from german... i dnt hav much friends here, i hope i will get it soon.... reply if anyone like my profile...

hi,

im arnab. indian. 33. creative director in advertising business. traveller. trekker. funnyman.

more from you now.

so how is it being married to an indian man? thank you. im sure we are the best haha. take care and have fun here.

Hi selwa,

Ki dayr ? labaas alik ? ssa7a labbas ? kulshi bi khair ?
Myself Asif i am indian a mumbai resident but currently working in US , got married to Moroccan  girl. Soon insha-Allah we both would come back to Mumbai to start living there.

My wife would be so happy to hear and meet any moroccan living in mumbai.

Please reply with more details at [email protected]

My wife would be really glad to hear from you and tal in darija

bessalama

Allah hafiz

Hi,
I am Wasiml 26 years old ,living in Kolkata am a IT professional ..

hi salwa, i am Moroccan married to an Indian man, i don't work yet, we have same age  :)

@ wesly15 > This is to inform you that this thread is very old ( 2009 ) and that you might not receive any response :)

If you are looking for friends, i will invite you to start a new thread and to introduce yourself please.

Thanks

Priscilla

I am Rajiv, Indian 30 years and have 1 kid.

Hi I am an Indian with my kid working in a Accounts company.

Thank you Priscilla, i realy need to know friends in India and specialy in New delhi, Thnks for inviting me  :)