Hello from a new member

Hello All,

I with my husband and kids (7yrs and 6 yrs) are moving to India (Powai, Mumbai) in august. Look forward to connecting with all of you out there!!

-Emaa

oh, hi, I'm Olia, call m once u r here :)

Hello Emma,
welcome to you?Are the school arrangements taken care of?Feel free for seeking assistance.
Art

Thanks Guys!!

The school arrangements are being taken care of. Will definitely seek your advice for assistance.

Hello,
I guess you'll will be in Mumbai this month. Welcome to India.

Will you not come to Delhi?

Hey, Welcome to bombay. Your family is at a good locality though its far from the cinemas. :) If need be, please feel free to ask :)

Hello,

We would be glad to hear your views about our City..

Regards,
Karan Khanna

hi there emaa ;-) are you a filipina?

Hi Emma!
Welcome to Mumbai. Hope you find our city interesting. Would like to help you if need something. Do ask me if have any queries or need some assistance.

welcome to mumbai. it is really great place and specially the most active city till night . I feel best part is to enjoy rain in mumbai

ARE YOU STILL IN MUMBAI?WE ARE ENGLISH AND WILL BE IN MUMBAI FROM SEPT 2012 FOR 3 MONTHS.WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A NICE GOOD AREA FOR AN APARTMENT.ITS FOR MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND.HE IS BASED THERE FOR 3 MONTHS AND I WILL VISIT FREQUENTLY WITH THE KIDS.ANY SUGESTIONS,AND IS IT SO HARD TO FIND HOME HELP?

Hello jennylevene and welcome to Expat.com! :)

For the accommodation, you should post an advert in the Housing in Bombay section. It can help. :)

PS: Can you please lower caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie