New life in Phuket

The life is full of surprises and I surprised it last year in Phuket. I am a Spanish boy who lives in Spain and I hope to begin a new life in Phuket, I'm speaking with exiles who live in Phuket asking for information and help to begin a new life there, if someone has some advice(council) or ideas I'll be very grateful.

My advice: Be VERY careful ;-)
I have seen so many farangs who wanted to live in Thailand and planned to do "something" ... they ended up back home without money.
It is definitly better to be employed at your home country and beeing sent to Thailand (with a work contract from home, not local conditions). Doing it this way makes things in Thailand much easier. I stay here for 1 1/2 years now and I never want to miss it.
Regards
Roland

Thank you very much for your comment. This is my idea to go there with a contract, in Phuket I will be very helpful to install me and live there, this is another reason to go there, if it's difficult to start a life there.I need this change in my life, out of the old Europe and try this amazing adventure I want to do this... I need to be there and to have in balance my heart and my brain.
Regards from Mallorca

I agree with Roland, please be careful.

yes, i must to be careful and to have my open eyes. I want to change my life and be with the person that I love. I can be wrong or not, have read many things on the Thai girls, but she every day demonstrates many good things to me. bad girls there is in my city and in Thailand, and I am sure of her and of me, the change will not be easy, but I'ill try it and it is sure that she will help me in everything. thank you very much for your comments

: