Alquilo hab doble, en barna most posh area. 423 all incl

The flat is spacious, clean and well decorated. It has Internet wifi, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, chimney, balcony, all outside windows, lots of light and a storage room. It is in the most posh neighborhood of the town with garden, shops, supermarkets, post office, restaurants, cafes, bars; including "Bar Tomas" Barcelona's most famous and typical tapas place at 5 min..

In the flat you have all the necessary to make yourself very comfortable during you stay: Open access to a fully furbished kitchen, big and sunny living room, double bed, bathroom with bath tub, washing machine, all around wifi.

Well communicated next to metro “Maria Christina”, Bus: 6, 74, City train called “ferrocaril: Sarrià or Las Très Torres. 20 min from the heart of the city, and 10 min from the very near by universities; Zona universitaria

It is 423 all inclusive + 20Euros every 5 weeks for the cleaning lady who comes every week
490e deposit.
You must be none smoker. Not for couple. Male preferably

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds section ?

Thanks,

Julien

I am about to arrive to Barcelona (in 10 days) to work on project in relation with my PhD thesis. I should stay there for 12 months. I am looking to rent a flat or room and I am certainly interested.

Is the offer still valid?

Dario