Opticians in Nigeria

Hi I am currently in England and planning to move to Abuja later in the year.

My opticians will not post my contact lenses to me in Abuja.

Can you recommend any? Are there any in Abuja?

Also is it safe in Abuja? My family fear it is not safe, I mean is it okay to walk around early evening? Is there a big expat community?

Opticians no good idea, but there is big expat community around. Abuja is more safe then any other part of Nigeria. Feel free,

seek the service of Optometrist or ophthalmologist,they will do it for you.Opticians are not allowed to attend to eye patients

Regarding safety, as long as you are within the Abuja (and not going outside the town), you should be safe. Certainly, don't show large and expensive jewellery and count larger amounts of money on the street... but the same stands for just about any city worldwide. Use common sense and you will be perfectly safe.

As for opticians, I would strongly suggest you to bring with you supplies for at least 3 months, and make arrangements with someone in your home country to pick new items and send by DHL/UPS/FedEx to here.

flighter wrote:

Regarding safety, as long as you are within the Abuja (and not going outside the town), you should be safe. Certainly, don't show large and expensive jewellery and count larger amounts of money on the street... but the same stands for just about any city worldwide. Use common sense and you will be perfectly safe.

As for opticians, I would strongly suggest you to bring with you supplies for at least 3 months, and make arrangements with someone in your home country to pick new items and send by DHL/UPS/FedEx to here.

As for Optician,you are off point

Bestfrank wrote:

As for Optician,you are off point

ok, if you say so.