Life In Abuja

Hi,

I am Venu Goda from Hyderabad, India. First of all I would like to wish every one a very Happy New Year.... I am planning to Abuja in the month of March and I am coming there on Business purpose, so could please tell me little bit about Abuja...mean how is life there in the long run...could you please take out your precious time and help me out...

Thanks & Regards
Venu Goda..

Hey! Abuja is a very nice and beautiful place. Its d Capital of Nigeria and a lot of economic activities goes on there.
Its a city that's almost located in the middle of Nigeria. Obviously that's where d president lives too.
Though its closer to the northern part of Nigeria where most of the people there r muslims but also there r a lot of christians there too.
Business will not be a bad idea there but it also depends on the type of business also.
Nite life is also nice in abuja too and the city is also a convinient one to relax.
You could pose any questions to me and I will be pleased to give u answers.
Cheers!

Thanks Orus for your post....

Basically I am into Bore Wells business... u know we drill underground for water with the help of machine...so do you have any idea about market for this kind of business...Our head office would be in Abuja...Bro one more thing can I get any calling cards in other words which is the cheapest way calling from Nigeria to India...srry mate if I am asking too many questions..

Cheers Mate

Venu u are welcome, I can entertain as much questions that u can post....
Well, yeah there is a lot of market for that type of business in here and wat u will do is to also spread ur tentacles beyound the city of Abuja also so as to get more customers.
It will also be a nice idea to have an office in abuja also.
Let me know of any hinderance you r thinking of facing, I could help you out.
Yeah, for calling there are several networks u can use to call that is quite cheap to India.
U can either use the MTN,Glo,Etisalat or even Airtel.
But MTN might be quite cheaper to make your calls.
Enjoy ur weekend bro.
Feel free to ask about anytin.

Efe
[email protected]