Looking for assistance from Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Dear Sir.Madama,
My name is Murali and i am from Kerala working here in Abu Dhabi. I got an offer from Drillog Petro dynamics Limited as senior accountant. the selection was through a questionnaire, telephonic interview. Noe the company is asking for visa processing certain money. I feel this is a scam though the selection procedure was in normal way. I checked all websites with email address and it seems all genuine. He is a member in Linked Inn and other sites.

When i checked with company office address and telephone i came to know that there is no such person. I just wanted to re confirm if anybody can help me in this regard. Below are details about company, its web address, telephone,etc.

Name of the contact person is : Ikenna Okolie his email address from which i am receiving mails are  :
[email protected] and [email protected]

His contact number is 002348083301445. I think this is  a cell number .

Company address is :

Plot ‘C' Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout,
P.M.B. 047, Trans-Amadi,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Phone:+234-7043083746,+2348037434447,
And 07043083747,084482370  Fax:+234-
E-mail: [email protected]

web address is [link moderated]

I would like to check such a person exists there in the company by calling to land line number given.

If you are not in a position to assist me, please help me by refering to others known to you. If needed any further information please do not hesitate to call me or mail me at my cell number : 00971504451629 or mail me at [email protected]

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind assistance.

Regards
Murali
+971504451629

PDL is a genuine company and the contact has a profile on Linkedin with PDL

Hi,

I stay n reside in Port Harcourt, was born here. Finding out about your quest, i categorically tell you its a scam.

Note that no company would want ur services and in the same vein demand for visa processing levy from you. they ould make all things available for you.

There are several drilling companies here, but this is a scam.

Thanks, shine your eyes.