Tell me pls about living in Cambodia

Hello everybody, I am new here. My name is Igor, I am from Russian Federation, I am thinking to move to Cambo maybe for 1 year(maybe more). Tell me please about life in Cambo. I want to know everything about life in Cambo. I am looking for new friends who live there. What do you recommend? Where to live better for pharang: Sihanoukville, Kampot,PP? Is it available to rent a house around 300 $ for month? A lot of questions...
Thanks a lot in advance for your advices

Regards

happy new year everyone!and good luck!

Dear ,

i am glade that you are feeling to live in my country .
Well , at this moment , i live in France however,but my works and family are all in Phnom Penh . I enjoy my life very much in PNH either Siem Reap or Sihanoukvill . Phnom Penh ,a little city of Cambodia ,the street is diry ,bad population ,but you can find what you want , kind of Restaurants , and less expensive ,of course you can a rental house within 300-500 without problem . Sihanoukville ,fresh sea food , fresh air , nice beath ...very aggreable ! Kopot ,very small twon ,but city is very interesting as it is french colonize construction . Many investor move to there for Big resort .

Visa , when you arrive ;you can have 1 months visa and after you must 1 year with service of travel agency ...it cost about 210-250 ( am not sure ).

Good luck to you
Pisey.

daoman wrote:
daoman wrote:

Hello everybody, I am new here. My name is Igor, I am from Russian Federation, I am thinking to move to Cambo maybe for 1 year(maybe more). Tell me please about life in Cambo. I want to know everything about life in Cambo. I am looking for new friends who live there. What do you recommend? Where to live better for pharang: Sihanoukville, Kampot,PP?
What about visa? Is it available to rent a house around 300 $ for month? A lot of questions...
Thanks a lot in advance for your advices

Regards

happy new year everyone!and good luck!

Just bring your money, open your heart and mind--- then enjoy life. Cost of living is rather high, surprisingly, compared, say to Bangkok. But every city has its charm and the downside. Just live and enjoy.