Looking for a really nice trainer and a world class gym in Asuncion

Guys,

anyone can give me tips on this?

http://www.sapucai.com.py/index.htm

Thanks Capelo.

May I humbly request you to give me "an idea" on personal trainer hourly rates in Asu.

I am trying to compare it with rates of my trainer in BA.

Thanks

Hi Thai,
It should be around 10, 15 or 20 USD / hr

There is Thai food delivery too, very nice food
http://www.wokin.com.py/

only in certain areas and for delivery

best,

Thanks Capelo.

The thai food link is excellent.

Is the thai food really hot like it is in Asia?

is the place in the old city or near Villa Morra.

It is not a place where you can sit or buy take away.  Your only chance is to make the order online with your desired ingredients and wait at home for delivery.

It is very efficient system honestly.  The food is ready at your door in about 30 min.  The delivery areas cover Villa Morra and around but not the city centre.

It is not as spicy as normal Asian but you can add extra chilli and make your food adequate.

The spice was great for my taste (with no extra chilli).

best,

there is no world class of anything in asuncion.
look vital is as good as it gets here and for a first world standard gym concepts,its a joke but i guess better than nothing.

i would also look at the spa in the sheraton hotel wich you can join on a monthly basis for 400k gs it includes the terrace with pool,mini gym and locker/shower/sauna.

That would be the best option..to join a 5 star hotel gym in Asuncion.

Previously i have used gyms in 5 star hotels in West Africa..

thats the best option in 3rd world countries..

what about good trainers??

there should be a trainer,but got no clue how much they charge.
yeap,the hotel spa is the way to go for me too,any place i go.
and think about it ,you aint paying even a hundred bucks per mth.
to me the fact that i can sun tan for a month and dip in the swimming pool,that by itself is worth a 100$,but youre getting the gym ,the sauna,towels and not to forget the most important hygiene.

should you decide to stay downtown then the crown plaza has the same exact set up as the shery.tough the price for the same package is 550k gs