Friends any indian staying in norway who knows telugu pls reply back

hi friends in nandhu. im from india planning to cum norway.

im need small favour the prson who knows telugu language.

pls respond.

my mail id:  xxx

Hi Nandhu,This is Vijay i am from Hyderabad and coming to Norway  on 5th of JAN contact me at bunty.vijay@gmail.com

hi are u working in norway. or just now u are going there???

Hello Nadhu and Vijay,
I am planned to come to norway-Sandvika, in another 2 weeks time and I am in search of accommodation. I am preferring for sharing accommodation. If you can help me on this, in anyway, that will be helpful.
thanks
Ramesh

Hi vijay. I am Shashank from Hyderabad. My frnd Arjun is coming to Oslo tomorrow.
He is a Telugu guy from Hyderabad. He is looking for sharing accommodation with Telugu people.
Can u please assist him.
Can I get ur contact details...I shave send u mail also...

Can u please help my frnd..Thank u

Hi ramesh. I am Shashank from Hyderabad.
As per ur previous post, have reached Oslo ? R u in Oslo now ?
My frnd Arjun is coming to Oslo tomorrow.
He na Telugu guy from Hyderabad, looking for sharing accommodation with Telugu people.
Can u please assist him.
Thank u

Hi friends, My frnd Arjun is coming to Oslo tomorrow.
He is a Telugu guy from Hyderabad, looking for sharing accommodation with Telugu people.
Can anybody have or can anybody assist..Please reply.
Thank u .

Hi srmuthyala,

This thread is inactive since 2012, and no need to do multiples post to say the same thing. If you are looking for a sharing accommodation, you should post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Norway.

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Thank u very much for ur kind reply. And can u please assist my frnd in case of getting job there ?

Hello srmuthyala,

You can browse the articles from the Living in Norway guide which contains useful information regarding employment :
- Work in Norway

Here's another article which may help you to find vacancies in Norway : https://www.nav.no/en/Home/Work+and+sta … +in+Norway

You may also drop a detailed ad under the Jobs in Norway section to increase your chances of finding a suitable position.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com