Study norwegian language

hi,

I am thankful to Expat.com that they are giving a platform  to contact with the expatriates living in norway:I just want to know is it compulsary to study norwegian language if we want to study in norway.waiting for a reply,reply to [email protected]

hi..
its not compulsory to know norwegian to study here....u hav to check the course and it will clearly mention if the medium of instruction is in norwegian or english...

i think to reach univerity u must pass the called "bergen test" to improve lenguge skills

I am studying at the University Of Oslo ( UiO-Blindern) I had to pass the Bergens test and had to fill other requirements before I could begin studying here. I know there are some courses available that don't require the Bergens test but they are limited and I am not sure if you can complete an entire Bachelor or even start a Bacherlor /masters course without filling the necessary requirements. I think the courses that are taught in English are just courses that are set up up for students that are in Norway for short periods of time and are just taking a few courses in Oslo before they complete their studies in their home countries. You can always ring the University you want to attend. You should be able to talk to somebody who can answer your questions.