I'M AN INDIAN PLS ASSIST ME TO GO THERE IN PHILIPPINES.

Hi all,
im an Indian living nw in India. I would like to go there in philippines and and work there and also become marry a filipina after settled there. Im currently looking job is there call center Malayalam(Indian dialect) and English, and also looking Graphic designer and sales/marketing job if didnt get call center job. I have no one there to help/assist me.. 1st i also ready to go there visiting visa, So i need assist from anyone trustfull people there... Coz  i known from Indo-Philip embassy need togo there an invitatioan letter from invitee and some other formalities.. I dont knw what to do for that. So My dear all pls assist me togo there in philippines......pls.......pls.......

Hi Steev,

You dont have to worry you can always come here in Philippines without any trouble you just have to complete all the requirements needed for you to get a visa. Are you trying to get a tourist visa, so then here are the reqauirements just check this site:

http://www.newdelhipe.com/basic-visa-re … html#basic

About the invitation letter from invitee she just have to send a letter for you stating her home address, name, reason why she is inviting u here in phils, where you will stay, etc etc...

Theres a lot of job opportunities here especially call center so you dont have to worry about the work. If u still have questions feel free to contact me :)

Hi,

I was able to view an invitation for a get-together for those who are staying in Manila.

The post is located at https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 111#570806

Probably, that's a good venue to meet expats here and ask for help about your concerns.

As early as now, Im welcoming you now in our country!

cheers!

trixieandrea

Hi Miss Butterfly1984,
thanks for your valuable reply for me... Bt one problem is main.. I hv no friends or relatives there in philippines.. So how can i get invitation and their side of some other formalities..? Hope u'll help me.. Ys..,i knw lots of call centers there, and lots of job oppertunities for foreigners.. My very very wish is that, to settle there in my future. Pls assist me.. Thank u.

Hi Steev,

Oh yeah sorry i misunderstood i thought u have a Filipina gf whom you want to marry and become your wife. Question, why u wanna settle here in Philippines dont you have any family there in India? Anyways, its better if u visit Philippine embassy there in India i think its in New Delhi.. they will give u the best answer coz i am not sure also since you dont have any relatives or friends here in Phils.

Hi Butterfly1984,
You r right. I have no gf there.. Bt i want to settled there...coz i love ur country.. U told me to go there Philp. Embassy of india, NewDelhi and ask them. U knw, i alrdy contacted with them(not directly), the officer said to me, must need an invitation, invitees passprt's scanned copy and their 6 mnths bank statement for visiting visa. Bt in this case i really confused.. What to do? Thast why i asking u anybody to help me... Im trustfull guy... Coz my very very wish is go there and do work and settle there.. I seeing u r my frnd... Im jst 21 only... Hope anyone assist me...  Its my small request.....

Steev wrote:

Hi Butterfly1984,
You r right. I have no gf there.. Bt i want to settled there...coz i love ur country.. U told me to go there Philp. Embassy of india, NewDelhi and ask them. U knw, i alrdy contacted with them(not directly), the officer said to me, must need an invitation, invitees passprt's scanned copy and their 6 mnths bank statement for visiting visa. Bt in this case i really confused.. What to do? Thast why i asking u anybody to help me... Im trustfull guy... Coz my very very wish is go there and do work and settle there.. I seeing u r my frnd... Im jst 21 only... Hope anyone assist me...  Its my small request.....

Hi Steve,

I know an Indian expat you just came to Manila 3 weeks ago, he has no friends or relatives here but fortunately, he is still surviving and meeting a lot of friends. I believe, he also wants to settle here for good if everything goes well.

I'll ask him to contact you since he is also from Kerala...

I'll get back...

thanks,
trixie

Hi Trixie,

I think that's a good idea so at least he can help Steve to come here in Phils and share the info on what to do how to settle here. I am not sure also what to do on Steve case coz he told me he doesnt have friends or relatives here.....

Hi trixie..,
ys.. Im from kerala India.. Im very thankfull to u if u'll assist me.. I'm waiting also for ur rply.... Thank u very much.

Trixie,
im very trustfull guy..jst 21 only. Currently im looking a call center job there in philip. And settle in a suitable place. Coz nw i dont more about ur country..  I hope from ur rply..

Miss Butterfly1984 wrote:

Hi Trixie,

I think that's a good idea so at least he can help Steve to come here in Phils and share the info on what to do how to settle here. I am not sure also what to do on Steve case coz he told me he doesnt have friends or relatives here.....

Hi Miss Butterfly1984,

I already asked my friend to ask him about Steev's problem.I dont have any idea as well if what is the legal procedure of the visas, like you've said, inquire in the embassy, process whatever is needed and everything.

Steev wrote:

Hi trixie..,
ys.. Im from kerala India.. Im very thankfull to u if u'll assist me.. I'm waiting also for ur rply.... Thank u very much.

Hi Steev,

Just wait for the message of the Indian expat who is willing to help, i guess, he undergone the same situation like you and see. Hopefully he could advise you the best things to do including your desire to work in a contact center.

Hope to see you soon.  Lets just keep in touch!

Thanks,
trix

Hi trix,
  I alrdy get the information about the phili. embassy of India. they told me must hv an invitee there, if that filipina/filipino or indian frnds or relatives. bt Indian are stay there long time, aftr they can invite me.. I knw that ur Indian frnd reachd there before sum time.. so that he cant invite me.. if i hv any philipine frnds, they can invite me easily.. if u can, if anyone can trust myself, pls help me to go there.. Im always loyal... bt not only invitation, need from invitee side his passport scand copy and 6 mnths bnk statement. it is the rule ind-philp. that im confused to get why..?? its a question mark in front of me... I hope anyone trust me and help me. Thanks for supporting me Trix. Im always loyal with u.

Old thread.

[Discussion closed]

Closed

Meet expats all over the world

OR