Coming to Belize Dec 20 - Jan 30 strating in San pedro

Hello,

We are coming from Calgary canada (Dutch from origin) to travel Belize to familiarize for a  possible move. We are interested in meeting with people that have some time to tell us about their experience. We might start living in San Pdro first but would then like to be somewhere less warm have an orchard and grow leafy greens :) Our interests are:

Attachment parenting
Waldorf education
Community
Raw Food and organic
Self sustainable living
Scuba diving: (Dive master)
Entrepeneurs
Pattern maker/ Designer
IT security

For our stay in San Pedro Dec 20 -Jan 8 we are looking for using:

yoga mat
Bed rail for kids
Trampoline

Drop us a line by email!

Here is a link to info on Organic Produce. A few of us get it shipped in to San Pedro weekly from the mainland.
http://tacogirl.com/2011/12/sol-farms-o … le-belize/

Off topic, but I know Greg from Sol-Farms and I must say he is an extraordinary person.

His wisdom has helped many organic farmers in the Cayo District.

Greg has been a true gift to Belize.

Renate Bobeldijk: I know nothing much about San Pedro as I am in Cayo, but I am sure you will find the information you seek here.

Have a fun trip. ;)

Hi Renate. San Pedro has one of the best yoga establishments I\'ve ever seen at Ak\'Bol on the Northern part of the island (picture your sessions over the water on a palapa-covered dock).  Most of the expats on the island are entrepreneurs, and since the salt water and humidity do a number on computers, someone very knowledgeable with repairing them could be in demand.

Cayo District is the place for sustainable living and raw food, as you can see from Taco Girl\'s post that they have to ship their organic foods in, as farm land is not an option there, but is in plentiful supply in Cayo.

I lived in San Pedro for several months, and Cayo the last year, and both have a wonderful sense of community. Not sure what attachment parenting is, however. Most parents either home school, send to public school, or on the island, there is a wonderful private school called The Island Academy.

Good luck. Sharon Hiebing

I agree Ericwt, while I do not know Greg well [hoping to visit the farm and meet him in person one day] He and his vegetables are a total gift.