Want to meet expats

Will be in Belize October 15-24. Would love to meet some expats and newby's. Specifically interested in meeting people on caye Cauler, San Ignacio, Corozal.
Thanks and look forward to talking and hopefully meeting.

Why do you want to meet expats, are you thinking of moving here?

yes. we have visited many times.

Well if you are coming to San Ignacio come see us at Mahogany Hall in Bullet tree village I am usually at M H after 1pm.

Oh my goodness. We saw your place I think. Isn't it a really pretty two story on the river? We returned on
saturday. Did that woman named Mary build it? I saw her sign in Flava's resturant. I would love to chat by email with you or google chat if you can do that there.
Thanks for replying.
Patricia
[email protected]

If you were in Bullet Tree then yes you saw our place, and you would have seen the Birdwalk builders sign at Mr. Greedy`s pizzeria on Burns ave. I am sorry you did not stop by, would have liked to meet you. You can email me at [email protected]   Mary

yes, McGreedys which is near Flava's. Is that your home?

MR. Greedy`s is a family business, that my sons and I started 3 years ago. Mahogany hall is one of the business and yes I live there. Not home much as I am out on building sites a lot of the time. Mary C.

Hi Mary thought i would let you know im leaving Houston Texas Dec22nd 2010 will land in Belize city at 11:30 am i think and i am really excited about it maybe within a few days i can find a place to rent a small apartment maybe.Have a good evening . 

David1946

So what part of Belize are you looking to rent in?

:offtopic:

For lodging in Belize you can also post a customize advert on the Belize classifieds page, Category>Accommodation.

Best Regards