Finding a job in Malta.

After working as a designer for a newspaper for 6 years in Dublin, myself and my family decided to move to Malta after the paper shutdown.
We have been here now for a few months and not so much as a sniff of a job interview has popped up.
So I've decided to start my on design company. If anybody out there is a Graphic designer, webdesigner or photographer and needs to pool resources, I'd be happy to have a meeting and get some ideas together.
Surely there must be some opportunities to make a buck.
Be in touch
:)

Graphic Designer for hire.
20years + experience in print media.
No job to big or small
CV on request

Hi aarond73,

welcome to the forum.

The job market in Malta for Expats outside of finance,banking,accounting and i-gaming seems to be desolate at the moment.

I know of several graphic designers in a similar situation so I'll pass on your post to them.

I wish you luck
Ricky

Ricky,

Is there even a job market for logistics/shipping for expats?  I saw a lot of "first world" ships flying Maltese flags when I did an internship at a US port. But does Malta itself *have* a shipping industry? My impression is no, but you are there and I am here.

I never made it there this year; one family crisis after another. Haven't even had time to stay caught up on my forums and blogs.  Am sadly free to travel now, so intend to.

And good luck to Aarond73.

Duffy