New member here!

Hello all,
I found this awesome website by coincidence that I am happy to end up writing a new post here to introduce myself to you all.
My name is Mohammed, I am Saudi but originally from Yemen but haven't went outside Saudi arabia ever!
I was born in Jeddah but moved to Riyadh with family.
Now I work as a translator for the government beside my ambitious effort to establish a business for myself.

(Commission based!) who's using this phrase in his way to make money here in Riyadh! I am enjoying a lovely list of friends who're into constructions, government projects, IT, commerce and logistic services. I think I can make use of my friends, one day, in establishing a second sort of income for me.

Maybe I would find someone here too!

I read alot about metaphyiscs, meditation, law of attraction and NLP but I still need more discussions and to exchange thoughts and knowledge with others.

Enough writing? Nah it is just the begining ;)

I hope I could get the time to interact with the people here.

Pleased to be here among you guys.

Welcome aboard Mohad! Hope you'll enjoy your time with us :)

You're so welcome. I hope you enjoy your time being with us. Thanks for the intro!

TheLegendLeads
Calm-guy

Thank you so much for your reply and the honest welcoming from you and I would also take it as a motiviation to give more and help out more as much I could do for everyone.

:)

Thanks guys.........

Time for me to start surfing this lovely site.

hey mohad! Welcome to the blog!
U r interested for part time job (second sort of income/business that you r referring to, right? I have something for u that might interests you. :)
if you are interested,send pm to me.