Hi

Do i need a visa to go to Russia , by the way im moroccan living in saudi arabia please help me to know it

Hi,

Yes you will definitely need a visa for Russia. But the big problem here is that you need the visa before you travel there. You will not get one upon arrival. You can also apply online and this will take between 10 - 14 days to complete the process.

Hope this helps.

Kuanyin

Good evening. I know that Morocco and Russia dont need visa for each other if you are going to stay less than 90 days! But i am not sure about Saudi

Hello Lessi,

Okay, if you are travelling to Russia from Saudi Arabia, you will need a visa and I repeat what I said before, you need to get the visa before you fly there. Otherwise, you will not get into the country and they would ask that you return to Saudi on the next flight.

For instance, if you you are serious about going, you will need a Letter of Invitation. That is an invite from a friend or if you are staying at a hotel, then from the hotel. One way or another you need this before you do anything else.

Hope this helps,
Ian