Visa help!

Hi

I am a Moroccan and I would like someone of you guys help me to know what documents I do need to get my 3 months visa for Russia. I will get the OVIR invitation from someone there in Ekaterinburg. So I am asking guys from Morocco who had already done this before for help. Thank you in advance.

Hello gutentagdiewelt and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you the Morrocans expatriate in Russia network, maybe that they will be able to advise you.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

realmoscow.me/2011/10/20/how-to-get-russian-visa/ here is well described guide of how to get the visa and what documents are needed.

Most times application , Russian Invitation, passport, photos, invitation, medical insurance, better to have return air ticket,  don't forget to have your sponsor registered you within 72 hours of arrival in Russia unless you stay in hotel they should do online, - check they do - don't overstay your visa - you can extend visa for short time for fee -
If marriage planned certified and notarized copy + original of birth certificate and any divorce certificate + local police report + letter of no objection from Moroccan Embassy in Moscow (check with them before leaving Morocco.
If coming now you MUST have warn clothing fur lined boots, woolen socks hat /cap scarf + warn long underwear, etc     
Others may give further suggestions
Best of Luck 
Neil