Making friends

Hello everybody,

my name is Kirsten. I'm a Belgian girl, 22 years old, studying at Shanghai University for 1 year. I would love to meet some new people to hang out with. This can go from sightseeing to shopping, to going out, to whatever you guys suggest!
I would love to experience new things and I just want to make the best out of my year in Shanghai!
Would be nice if you would react.

See you and thanks in advance!
Kirsten

Hello Kirsten and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for this introduction.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi Kirsten! I just moved here from Los Angeles a month ago and trying to make new friends! We could explore Shanghai together!! :)

Hi girls
I'm 26,  from Denmark and have been here for 3,5 months and will be staying for the whole year 2012. Could be fun to join you guys when u go explore Shanghai :)

Shall we all grab brunch this weekend?!:)

Hi just continuing the conversation in here, think it's easier to follow the thread here :)

Well good to know you have already tried brunch at that place :) Hmm just made an appointment Sunday at 11 - 12, but if Kirsten is also available on Sunday then I'll se if I can move the Chinese lesson at 2pm till later in the afternoon.

was thinking we could meet at the metro station and go there together? Don't know which exit it is, but I can just look into it :)

Kirsten89 wrote:

Hello everybody,

my name is Kirsten. I'm a Belgian girl, 22 years old, studying at Shanghai University for 1 year. I would love to meet some new people to hang out with. This can go from sightseeing to shopping, to going out, to whatever you guys suggest!
I would love to experience new things and I just want to make the best out of my year in Shanghai!

Kirsten

heyy, how are you doing ? I am also new here too lets meet up in this weekend and i hope that we will have some good time . wat u say? this is my yahoo id add me - [email protected]

Hope to see you soon

Heyyy

good to know that i remain free in weekends, any one wana hang out do let me know.

I think my email will speed up the conversation so here is it
[email protected]

Regards
Mav

Hello! I'm a Chinese girl newly moved to Shanghai too. I have lived abroad for quite many years, and now I'm back for my job. During the week days I'm quite busy but I really want to fully use my weekend to make new friends and hang out together. I would love to meet you girls and guys and enjoying a good time!

heyy good to here from u lets plan for coming weekends, add me [email protected]

heyy ppl wats the plan on friday

Kirsten89 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Kirsten

hello Kirsten,my name is Samir,just gratuated from college,now I am working in Shanghai ,glad to make friend with you.you can send me E-mail or find me in MSN,[email protected]
waiting for your reply.

best regards