An island named "Paradise-Island"

Hi, I'm abhi..from Mauritius Island. In fact, this is the island which is referred as "The paradise island". Do you know about this Island? For me, I like posting,participate and share my experience.....I have my website too known as islandinfo. I hope I can contribute a lot here....cheers...:D

Welcome on board abhi,

I have moved the discussion to the Mauritius forum.

Nice website :)

Julien

thanks. By the way, I recently created a blog (mauritius-expatriate.blogspot.com) where I post the interview of expatriate in Mauritius. Since many expat ask questions about living in Mauritius, I thought why not create a blog and post the interview of the expat. The interviews include how expats have progress in many fields in Mauritius. I hope this can encourage foreigners....:)

Ya, Mauritius is a tropical island with beautiful scenery and beaches. Whoever has came to Mauritius didn't regret...:)

I agree! Went there this february, and even though we had bad weather 7 of 14 days on our vacation because of the cyclone we are now coming back to live there for some years we hope, just hope to get a job somewhere! We met so many nice people, so warm and friendly, always smiling! WE LOVE MAURITIUS! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON :)

hello there.. its great to be in that forum.. i just came back to mauritius and its been only three weeks now.. mauritius is a great place indeed... i am mauritian myself but been away for three years....

hi wanna be friend? i m dave 29 .write me on [email protected]