URGENT: locating place from IP - my daughter

My daughter remains with this guy. At this point, I have the IP address from the email she send to me.  It belongs to the African Network Information Center and it was previously owned by Wananchi  Online. Neither company will release the IP area to me. If I can just know the area where by daughter has been taken I can get the police to help me. Does anyone have any suggestions? There must be a way or a system for this to happen. PLEASE, we are all really worried about Maria.

This website will give a rough idea of the IP address location:

ip-address.org

I have the rough idea. But now I need the actual area. THe ISP won't release this to me. They wrote:

If we could, we would. We only give out block of addresses to ISPs and
organisations (all over the continent), we DO NOT deal with individuals.
That's why the best information we can give you...

Sorry, but your question was asking how to find the area, that website will give you the area.

It just says Nairobi or Kenya. I need the community so I can contact the local police to help me.

hi
Is your daughter in trouble? anyway if you have her cell No you can always track her

I wish I had her cell number but I don't.

scared4daughter wrote:

My daughter remains with this guy. At this point, I have the IP address from the email she send to me.  It belongs to the African Network Information Center and it was previously owned by Wananchi  Online. Neither company will release the IP area to me. If I can just know the area where by daughter has been taken I can get the police to help me. Does anyone have any suggestions? There must be a way or a system for this to happen. PLEASE, we are all really worried about Maria.

Hi,

Do you still need the location of the IP address ?

Have you found your daughter ?

Send me the IP address on [email protected], I will see how to get you the location where the email was sent from.

Thanks for asking - I've learned that the IP tracks her to Nairobi - in the center

Here wrote:

Thanks for asking - I've learned that the IP tracks her to Nairobi - in the center

Send me the IP address and I will be able to tell you where exactly in Nairobi.

NB: The provider - Wananchi Online is based in Nairobi but have over 15,000 plus clients scattered within Nrb and around the country.

OK, sending to your email. Frankly, I have never heard of this being possible. You can get the area but nothing further... Anyway, I am sending to you, please also check your junk mail just in case...

Here wrote:

OK, sending to your email. Frankly, I have never heard of this being possible. You can get the area but nothing further... Anyway, I am sending to you, please also check your junk mail just in case...

Hi,

Seen your mail, you've sent the whole block of IPs, please send the specific IP not the whole block.

The only way is to track using a cell phone just wait till she calls you and then you can forward the number for me it will be much faster ...The IP address could have come from a cyber cafe who knows ...Meanwhile you can send me any information i am sure i can get a lead ...i deal with telecomms so i might be able to assist

hi i sent you a couple of messages. we specialize in similar cases. let me know