Looking for a Bible study group

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing very well. does anyone know of an expat Bible study group? would be nice to touch base every now and then.

thanks

Do you mean Catholic  Carasmatic or Christian Bible study. There are both . I have not been for any so far, but would love to. So far I follow the same on DSTV spiritiul channels on weekends.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Hi,

looking for a Christian Bible study, thanks

You can check out or google the Baptist church in Perybeyre. They have services on Sunday mornings and bible studies during the week in the North only. I hear they they have one expat bible study in Traninon as well as in Tamarian, I am not sure of the exact location.

thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

Also check this out as option

James Arekion
Pastor and Dean
Christian Family Church International
Mauritius.
Tel/Fax: (230) 265 6986
www.jamesarekion.org

i know there are some ladies here in Tamarin that have a weekly bible study group - i am sure they wont mind me passing on their contact details - let me know if you want.

I attend a weekly bible study in Floreal.  Not sure if that's too far for you, but if you are interested, I'd love to share the details.

Hi Katie,

thanks so much for your reply.  I do think it might be a bit out of our way.  but if we don't find a nice one near us, I'll contact you.  thanks, bye

I figured Floreal was a bit far...  But there is a church in the north that is English speaking and most of the folks there are expats.  I can't remember exactly where it is, but I will get the details and post them.