Housing Allowance...

Is 22,000 SR annually enough to get a studio or a 1 bedroom appt in a nice area?

That is what my Company is offering....I know compunds are more expensive, but can anyone tell me about safe and nice areas for an appartment around this budget???

Studio Apartments are rare in Riyadh but can be afforded in this price.

You can get 1BHK apartment in this price with 2 exceptions: It won't be nice and won't be in nice area. I'm afraid this is a meager budget.

does any of you know any agents or realtors i can contact?

Your best bet is to probably find a roommate situation so you can pool your housing allowance and find better options.  I do not know of any agents/realtors here - my understanding is it works quite a bit differently here when you are trying to find an apartment.  I lucked out on my apartment - one of my colleagues at work was the one who found it for me.

you can easily find Studio for 22K or even less in nice area.

Pittsfield_KSA wrote:

can you give me the name of some nice areas with studio appartments???

adham302 wrote:

does any of you know any agents or realtors i can contact?

@adham302, it's not well organized here in Saudi. There are real estate agents all over the city and the best bet is to keep visiting them.

If you ask about the studio appartment, do take care from the top-floor portions.

adham302 wrote:
Pittsfield_KSA wrote:

can you give me the name of some nice areas with studio appartments???

That is totally depends on you, and how close you want from work. alot of small apartments within villas are available north of Riyadh. If you can read arabic just read Riyadh newspaper and you will find many.

Good Luck