I am already @ Tripoli

Hi Guys i arrived yestrday to Tripoli throught Istnbaul and my first impression is good and I am still discover the life around me.

I wish my company send me there againg :-(

dont worry man wish all expts back soon.good luck

...nice to know that Hilton..after your times of hesitation, finally you're there..:-)

Hilton, you flew Turkish Airlines to Mitiga??

yessss

@katutubongPinoy yes it was very difficult decison and it waish it to be the right decison .
are you in tripoli now?

..no I'm not..I'm in my home country(Philippines)but I am looking forward to be back there..( I wish). Take care Hilton...

Hi all
I'm in Madrid and willing to go back to Tripoli.
As I can see from you post your fisrt impressions are good.
Hope we can get back to our jobs and contribute with our hands for the new Libya.

@Hilton What about entry for Egyptians and how do Libyans treats Egyptians as i've heard that it's not good as Tripoli People feels that we didn't provide the support which we should had provided?

you can enter to libya if you still have vaild residence and Libyan are nice and in case I feel any troubles here with Egyptian I will move and I still packed my luggage in case of any bad treatment i will relocate anywhereand till now nothing chnage about Egyptian and they welocme all people

Here in Amman Jordan we hear our employer(Britih Council) could be recruiting in the new year to open classes for April 2012.
We have to re-apply for our job even though on arrival in London after evacuation,they asked and noted those willing to return.
So will jump through the loop and hope to get back April 2012.
Hear local staff are doing a cracking job setting up the "back room" stuff.Good job ,thanks for the safe guarding of possesions

hiltion... welcome again ...

since today Libya Airlines started direct flights between Cairo and Tripoli " Mitiga Airport" ... 3 flights per week..

Regards

Thx Mido

Libya Welcomes you