What's wrong with this forum? come on people!

Hi there :)

I have been looking at this forum for the past 3 weeks and it is mostly people replying to posts that are 1 year old!

I know that people are complaining about life here, and how dull it is.. but you know what! you have a say in that, and you can change it!

Lets bring life to the forum by:
* sharing new activities/events that are taking place around us
* promote meetings and get together
* share our plans for weekends, weekdays, for others who might be interested

I am sure you can innovate other ideas to bring more "life" to ourselves and those around us.

I will start with myself.. I will be going to AlKoot mall (it will be my first time there!) from 7 p.m.
If you would like to join for a cup of coffee.. dinner.. watch the UEFA game tonight.. or just say hi.. please let me know .. :)

take care,
Raed

Thank you for your participation Raed! ;)

Hey virtual people :)

I would like to thank all of you who showed up yesterday .. it will be great if we could have even more people next time* :)

Thanks for your reply Christine.. keeping the hopes up! :)

PS. *the number of people who showed up yesterday was 0 .. and more people next time means any number greater than 0 :)

Have a beautiful day all ..
Raed

That's cool Raed, have a nice evening.
I am planning for a beach swim this evening.
Of course if I am able to swim through the papers on my office-table early.

Hey there.. in connection to my other topic posted on here.. you mention you are heading for a beach swim? Can you indicate what beach is that? Am trying to find a beach as far south of Fahaheel as possible but been mission impossible so far after a year looking and 1000's of km in the car.