Looking for squash buddies!

Just moved here and wondered if anyone plays squash and know of any good squash courts around Stockholm and fancied a few games? Let me know! My racket is rusting away!

Hello!
My husband plays squash and may be interested in getting together for a game or two.  His name is Josh and his email is joshuawatts1@gmail.com. 
Chelsey

Thanks Chelsey. Will do! Just let him know that I'm keen so he can expect my e-mail. Thanks again!

will do!

Hej man,

are you still looking for some squash buddies?
Would be great.
Happy Days
Seb

Hej Seb.

Yeah till looking. Found one guy, but to be honest I've been a bit rubbish and not making any effort. Do you know anywhere to play and if so we can organise a game or a few as I haven't played for quite a while now. Let me know mate and we can arrange a game.
Have a good one!
Jaén

Hey! Let me know if you guys want another to join! My racket is rusting away too! There are a couple of places in the city, but reservations can be tricky during the evening rush hours.

Let me know
Usman.

I have been playing squash in Tyreso and the courts are normally free. If anyone wants to play i can arrange to book something up. You can email me at jiten.chavda@hotmail.com

Hey man

im keen for a few games of squash, very new to stockholm so not sure of courts but can ask around. you can cotact me on radardive@yahoo.com

cheers
Ryder

hi,,  sure you can come to Kista and play squash, we have great courts and also racquetball court,
if you would like to play/train  with group than every saturday and sunday we play between 10.00 - 13.00 (6 hours squash) for the price of 1950 kronor untill 3 of june
my phone number is 0768281063
www.squashsth.com

hi,,  sure you can come to Kista and play squash, we have great courts and also racquetball court,
if you would like to play/train  with group than every saturday and sunday we play between 10.00 - 13.00 (6 hours squash) for the price of 1950 kronor untill 3 of june
my phone number is 0768281063
www.squashsth.com

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]