Weekend plan ?

Hi,

If anybody has any weekend plan to explore Stockholm please let me know . I am all alone here so need friends ?

Hello csesanj.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can give us a brief introduction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

I am a Software Engineer from India.I came to Stockholm last saturday morning.I will be working for my client here for next 6 months. As its always hard to find people in new place to hang out with. I am also looking for same.

I am 26 year old and love to visit new places, listening to music and watching cinemas but i need some ones accompany so created a post over here.So,far nobody replied :( so a bit confused wat to do this weekend....

hi.. IŽm Paola I would like to do something this weekend i reach here 4 month ago I know somethigs about stockholm.. this sonday I have free time.. so let me to know what do you want to do?we  can to go to know whatever place that you want!

have a nice day!

paolatin wrote:

hi.. IŽm Paola I would like to do something this weekend i reach here 4 month ago I know somethigs about stockholm.. this sonday I have free time.. so let me to know what do you want to do?we  can to go to know whatever place that you want!

have a nice day!

Hi. I would love to have some one's accompany.Do let me know how can I contact you ..
Thanks.