Daily life how much it cost

hello iam moving belgrad this month i wanna know the daily life how much it cost? example: electricity,internet ,phone and water.thanks allot for info

Hi tunisiant,

I have introduced your topic as a new thread on the Belgrade forum for better visibility.

That's a tough question to answer, honestly. It depends on many factors. Electricity and water will depend on your type of housing.  Housing will depend on what you want and what you need. Food depends on things such as your tastes, cooking or restaurants, and your budget.

Will you be working here?

Also, I'd suggest you look at the website: belgradefvc.com and ask more questions from many more people.

~Kiki

Example:

Belgrade (Capitol)

Apartment in a building
Location 3 to 6 km from city center.
25 to 35 square meters apartment with central heating.
Rent - from 180 EUR to 300 EUR (average 250 EUR for something nice)
Electricity - 15 EUR to 25 EUR
Water, heating, elevators, garbage, etc. - 8 EUR to 25 EUR depending on size of flat and location
Landline phone - from 5 EUR (average up to 10 EUR with occasional use)
Mobile phone - from 5 EUR (average up to 15-20 EUR)
Internet - from 15 EUR to 45 EUR (ADSL or Cable / Speed from 1.5 mbps to 16 mbps)
Cable TV - from 9 EUR
Air condition can increase your electricity bill up for 30 EUR with frequent use

These are some of my experiences. Suburbs are always cheaper and lucky people can find better deals. It also expected to pay half of monthly rent to an agency that will find you a flat, and it is quite usual that one monthly rent will stay as deposit. So to enter the flat you will need 2.5 rents.