Hello all

Nice to meet you all im from Greece 31 years old and i plan to move in Warsaw in the very near future to be with my fiance who is polish.I have been working as assistant store manager last 6 years in Greece im bussines administrations graduate and hold mid education level deggre as an accountant im trying to find job before moving.My Polish language skill are bad but i speak English and Greek at a very high level. Im seeking for employment and advices about it.I would be in debt to anyone who is able to help either by providing me employment or help with it.

Thank you

Hi G.Diamantopoulos!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi, but I'm not sure if this announcement is still valid.
Wish you all the best. Good luck!

Senior Accountant Greek Miasto: WARSZAWA
Opis:
Senior Accountant Greek Accountancy & Finance Warsaw 22427 − Senior Accountant with Greek

Our Client, an international corporation based in Warsaw is currently looking for candidates to work on a position of Senior Accountant with Greek language.

Key Responsibilities:

* Prepare monthly account reconciliations as assigned, including intercompany accounts,
    * Bank reconciliation,
    * Provide sufficient and timely accrual information to the clients and local finance,
    * Assist with the preparation of data for tax returns,
    * Running Month End Close Reports,
    * Assist with the annual audit process,
    * Assist the in country finance team with special projects.

− Qualifications:

* Degree in economics or finance or accounting,
    * Fluent English and Greek,
    * Knowledge of financial systems,
    * in-depth accounting knowledge,
    * good analytical skills and attention to details,
    * good interpersonal skills (team-player) and customer focus.

− We offer:

* Competitive remuneration package,
    * Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
    * Opportunity to gain broad experience,
    * Social benefits.

Candidates interested in this job offer are pleased to send the resume (Polish and English) on email address: [email protected]
http://www.hays.pl/JobSearch/Results.aspx?JobRef=22427 31/12/2009 00:00:00 [email protected]

Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych niezbędnych dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami.

Thank you for your help :)

You're welcome. This annoucement is from beginning of August so maybe you still have chance ;). BTW there aren't many Greek speaking jobs in Warsaw. I think more possiblities are in Cracow and Katowice. Maybe an idea is to contact Greek Embassy in Poland. They could give you some details about greek companies in the Polish market and you could try there.