Hello :-))))))))))))))))

Hello guys,

I am new here, looking for foreigners living in Warsaw, so we can spend some time together.
I am 27 y. o. girl full of passions, very active, loves sport, cinema and trips :-)))) I moved to Warsaw 1,5 years ago and dont have too many friends around me... it would be great to know more people and have some fun together.

keep in touch :-)))
Doris

Hi Doris!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Doris, Hi Guys,

I am also new here in Warsaw, actually newer than you:)
I moved to Warsaw 3 months ago but I really enjoy being here. I just found this website today. If you know about any good party coming in the near future please share.

Cheers,
Meli

Hey there,

2 and half year in Warsaw now, with my lady, we do not have so much friends either. Most of them are foreigners being kept busy by their jobs, or by their Polish new familly.

We're mainly into sports, big bike trips are quite fun to do when mosquitos are not hungry anymore, or photo trips.

I have to confess also that we're sometimes making two or three days trips ooutside Poland, heading for any city that is reachable by car or with a direct flight, under 2 and half hours. Sounds strange maybe, but remains really refreshing from time to time.

We'll be off Poland for the next 2 weeks but September is close enough to organise at least a drink.

See you

Hello Guys,

Im glad we are more here everyday. Lets go out for drink one day all together - great idea ...

hope to see you soon
take care
Doris

Hi.
I'm Kamila and I'm Polish.
I lived in France more than one year and now I live in Warsaw since my back to Poland. (one year ago)
I really miss my experience, my life, other languages and of course my friends;)!
I decided add my profile on this site 'cause I want to meet some foreigners here, in Warsaw. I hope that my boring life without other culture will change soon and we will have a fun together;)
Fell free to contact by mail etc.
I speak Polish, English and French;)
K;)