Long stay - Dutch nationality

Hi all quick question,

I had an appoinment with the local commune yesterday and confirmed my status as a jobseeker in Belgium.

They asked for proof of "reele kans op tewerkstelling" and they advised me once I've got a job to send them in my contract so they can apply for my ID card.

My question is, does it matter if I've got a contract with an agency that confirms "Vaste indienstname na interim"?

Or will this hinder my possibility of getting an ID card until I pass my probationary period of 6 months and then I get my ID card? Can someone please help me out with some advice.

Hello

In have card B, and after i apply belgium nationality so how many document and whichtype of document required, please give me information.

Hello
In have card B, and after i apply belgium nationality so how many document and whichtype of document required, please give me information.

-@Jay797

maybe you find it difficult to find out the sources in Google, which are a lot. So please ask your commune as it is different case by case.

Anyone that can help answer my questions in main topic? Very much appreciated guys and sorry to be a nuisance.

Hello as EU national the eID proving that you live in Belgium is not mandatory.

You can be perfectly fine without it. The only advantage it has it makes faster to deal with Belgium administration, opening an bank account online etc. You can start working and once you have been here long enough as the gemeente suggested you can apply for E card.