Itigi or Manyoni

Hi,I am thinking about traveling to these villages.  I am trying to get familiar with these 2 places but Y-tube has limited videos.  It is mainly Tanzania and other major cities.  If you know a link where I can get more guidance.  I appreciate you can respond to this topic.

HI @simona45

I was born and raised in Tanzsnia, but have been living in Italy shortly before coming back home

I have been travelling almost 12 regions in Tanzania so you can have an access of information about Itigi from government website

https://itigidc.go.tz/announcements

Otherwise yoh can ask for more that I can assist

Regards

Sam

Hi thank you so much for your response.  Oh what part in Italy were you living at? 

@simona45

Hello simona. my name is Zakayo kipuyo from the north part of Tanzania near to Singida Region where Itigi and Manyoni district are located. am in a good position to assist you on this if you can tell me exactly what do you need there.You can reach me also on my WhatsApp at +255755363176  for more clarification and direction

Regards

Zakayo Kipuyo

I will do.  Thanks so much for your prompt response.  What time is good to reach out to you.  I know we are from different time zones.  I am in Mexico right now.