High school

I am moving in Aix en Provence and my 14 years old daughter will come to me. I need to find if there is an Italian high school. She doesn't speak French. I know there is an Italian school in Marseille.

Hello Alessia

Does your daughter speak English?

@alessiacorami does your daughter speak English?

i did find one that is a melting pot of different cultures;  SVIS – Sainte Victoire International School is an IB World School located near Aix-en-Provence in the south of France.  Italian is included

Overview

SVIS – Sainte Victoire International School is an IB World School located near Aix-en-Provence in the south of France. The school offers both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program and the Cambridge IGCSE examinations. SVIS provides education for students from primary school through to the end of high school. Teaching is bilingual starting at the primary school level, allowing students to achieve their academic potential in both French and English.

The school, which is nestled in the heart of an international 18-hole golf course situated facing the Sainte Victoire mountain, offers students a healthy and peaceful school environment. The school also provides boarding facilities for middle school and high school students.

SVIS provides an innovative approach to teaching and learning, incorporating cross-disciplinary subjects as well as a range of wonderful learning opportunities that take place off campus. These include an ecology park where students can grow fruit and vegetables, an extensive range of local and International trips and an abundant offering of after school activities.

@alessiacorami:

SVIS – Sainte Victoire International School

Advantages

SVIS offers its students best educational programs of international system.

- The school provides its students with an opportunity to study foreign languages which include English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, German, Dutch and Japanese.

- The school has a convenient campus on a golf course in south of France. The grounds are surrounded by pine forest.

- The boarding facilities include a maximum of 2 students per apartment which are equipped with studying rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lounges,

private terrace and an outstanding view over the grounds.

- The school pays special attention to children's safety. The school and boarding facilities are protected by an access code.

- With more than 35 student nationalities, SVIS is a diverse and inclusive school. Each student receives necessary amount of attention and support from teachers.

- The philosophy of the school includes wearing the uniform to prevent differences between students and promotes a bully free culture.

she speaks English, but this is a private school and I don't like them.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will ask to French high school

Did you try contacting the Italian consulate in Marseille? They should know if there are any.

I am looking also for a flat too. From June.

Any suggestions?

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for rental or offering accommodation, you need to create an advert in the Housing in France section (as there are too many scams on internet).

Regards

Bhavna

it was my fault

thank you