French tutor needed

Hi:
I have just moved to Canas near Sommieres, about 40 minutes from Montpellier.  I am 56 and from Los Angeles and have traveled for a few months now but I am here to learn French which I have a good understanding of but it is difficult for me to speak without having to think for awhile and would love to hire a tutor several times a week for a few hours each day.  I looked at the schools but I prefer private lessons.

Hope someone can help.

Hi,
I think you should  run an ad in a university (Paul Valéry Route de Mende, for example where there are language students). Students looking for work, I think some would be interested ...

Thanks for the advice, I will see what is around here.

Hi!
You can also take at look here:  http://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/offres … n%C3%A7ais

thanks, I will look at it now..  I was trying to see if there were any ads posted at the University of Montpellier, but couldn't find any.

Bonjour
If you are ready to learn it on line, then I can assist you. (moderated: you should post in the classifieds section)

{Moderated: No free advertisement please]

(moderated: no free ads pls)

I have had a similar experience. Hit me back and I'll let you know how I ended up learning French. C'est bon!