About study in France

I really need to know about study in france , what should be teh easy way with less expense.

It all depends on the area, the institute, and intensity of the program you're looking for.

What are you looking to study?

I'm doing a year of french language, phonetics, history, business, and journalism under the IEFEE program which is headed by Paul Cezanne University. From September to May, the cost was $1300.

I need a french course very first thn postgraduation degree in software engineering.

Thank you for your reply , and can you tell me how can i apply for teh course , what the requiremnts needed.

please i need mroe details and $1300 with accomodation cost or ecludeing accomodation cost .

Where are you planning on moving to in France? I can help you from there

i want to move in nancy , if you know any university there for less cost of study for  french language course and software course please let me know.

Thank you so much for all of your reply.

I have no information about that area, sorry. I'm only familiar with the south of France. But I'm sure you can search your options on the net

im sorry i don't have any idea about france south or east or west.

im searching everywhere for the courses and i'm sending messages to some universities but i need some body who can give me the total  cost with tution fees and accomodation.

i mean how much will need in total for the course and accomodation

I honestly don't know. In our region, things are normally twice as expensive. Living in Aix-en-Provence is like living in Paris--price-wise. And even with that much knowledge, each institute offers their courses at varying costs depending on intensity and length. For Aix, average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is 600 euros per month and utilities are not included. University dorms are even more expensive--starting around 700 euros per month. For my french studies, it was $1300 USD for a full academic year (20 credit hours/week). I live with a host family that I au pair for so my boarding is free

hello i come from Nairobi and i would like to come and do my  master in france next year but still i dont know where and am keeping an open mind on this. I would prefer to go to South Of France because of the weather and because I could have some contacts there. Would you be in a position to have information about schools (private or public) where they offer Human Resources courses taught in english because for the moment i dont speak french at all, or in Aix or in Marseille or Toulon or nearby. If so, kindly let me know, thanks.

Best regards
Judecyati

A friend of mine last year got a scholarship on studying in Germany, we talk with each other everyday and he is satisfied with University services in general.

Last year we did a research over the best places to study in Europe so I can remember resources :

For Germany : studying-in-germany.org/why-study-in-germany/
For France : studying-in-france.org/why-study-in-france/

Hope I helped you! Feel free to share with me your thoughts I will be able to contact with my friend for your questions.

PrincezOfHearts wrote:

It all depends on the area, the institute, and intensity of the program you're looking for.

What are you looking to study?

I'm doing a year of french language, phonetics, history, business, and journalism under the IEFEE program which is headed by Paul Cezanne University. From September to May, the cost was $1300.

Hi their,
1300$ was the cost include stay and food or just college fee.
Can you please tell us more.
Can I apply online right now or is their any procedure.
If you like to share more details than can please mail me or skype "Sachingoel85".
I am looking forward to join for language course for few months.
And also in mean time to work their on student visa.
Where is the Paul Cezanne University located?

Greetings
Sachin G.