Recommendations for Immigration Service Provider

Hello everyone,

I have recently accepted a job offer that will require me to relocate from Singapore to Cologne, Germany, with my wife. As we prepare for this significant move, I am seeking recommendations for a reputable and reliable immigration service provider.

Ideally, I would like to find a provider that offers comprehensive services to assist with the entire relocation process, including but not limited to:

1. Visa processing and immigration documentation

2. House hunting and property search assistance

3. Coordination of household goods movement and shipment

4. On-ground support for documentation and settling-in tasks

Having a trusted partner to guide us through the complexities of an international move would be invaluable, especially as we navigate the legal and logistical challenges of relocating to a new country.

If any members of this community have personal experiences or recommendations for immigration service providers that cater to the Cologne area, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Your first-hand accounts and suggestions will be instrumental in helping me make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you and gathering valuable advice as my wife and I embark on this exciting new chapter in our lives.

1. Visa processing and immigration documentation2. House hunting and property search assistance3. Coordination of household goods movement and shipment4. On-ground support for documentation and settling-in tasks

You will not find one provider for all of this.

• For 1., you need a visa service provider in your current country.
  • For 2., you need a property agent in the destination city.
  • For3., you need a moving company in your current country (they will liase with a partner in Germany to organise the receiving side).
  • For 4 (and to a certain extend also for 2.), you can engage a relocation agent in Germany. Please note that they are not cheap, so are usually only engaged if paid for by the employer (ask your HR!).