How long time to get CRNM

Hello,

I applied for Autorização de Residência por Reunião Familiar about 1.5 month ago.

But the process doesn't change.

And I also saw the forum that the machine to issue CRNM is broken now.

Someone knows how it goes now?

I want to know when I can get my CRNM.

@koirj

I did my fp interview on Feb 29th and they gave me a time frame of 3 months. I think it could be longer in reality but I hope it is sooner.

@Canforbra Yeah, they give everyone a time frame of 3 months and that is the validity period for the temporary document the PF provides.  I would hope that this issue has already been resolved, but appears doubtful.  As I've previously mentioned, my status has been stuck at "sent for printing" since the first week of December, 2023 - so they definitely have a large backlog to deal with before things get back to normal.  I was told, the May/June 2024 timeframe but I'm not holding my breath.

The important thing to remember however, is if you're just waiting for the physical CRNM card, you are in the system and have been approved.  All the PF or anyone for that matter needs to do is to check the status using the instructions on the temporary document.  It will show your actual status. 

The PF knows the cards have been delayed.

See my post: 2024: CRNM Printing Delays Explained