I am student of CA i havent yet not qualified CA inter

through one resource it come to know that financial analyst visa can be offered to me on my current qualified papers is it helpful to go for it i dont have firm experienxe and i want to settle here in ksa what are the opportunities for me with this current status .do i good profeesion visa will i get job here? i also wants to know that this visa will be issued or not to me .please quide brieflt

There is no harm in this Financial Analyst Iqama. You can bring your family as well on this Iqama Category. What matters the most is finding the Right Job, which is an issue, as alot of people are coming to KSA especially from PAK. I wont recommend anyone coming here and starting everything from Scratch, if they have a decent income-job in their home country. Reason being, you dont know if you get lucky to find a job in KSA in the 1st month or it takes you couple of months, which adds up to the frustration, not to mention the financial hit on the pocket by spending from savings.

Please think wisely before coming.

Hi can anyone confirm is Saudi visa and iqama are allowable on CAF certificate (CA inter)?