Living with my boyfriend for work

Hi I'm from Philippines I have Romanian boyfriend... I want to ask what requirements I need when I stay with not for marriage right but because I want to find job there and stay with... Him please anyone can help me for this? Thank you

You would have to find an employer willing and able to sponsor you for a work visa.  Unless you have advanced education and hard-to-find skills within the EU, you will find this very difficult to obtain.  Enrolling a course of study and coming on a student visa may be another option.

Honestly, it will be much easier to move here if you both just get married when you are ready to make that commitment.

Romaniac

We connot get married for now because I'm married before in Filipino and we're not yet unnuled.. Is there another option...? Thank you for responding

We connot get married for now because I'm married before in Filipino and we're not yet unnuled.. Is there another option...? Thank you for responding

-@basonche2

No, not that I'm readily aware of.  You definitely should resolve your previous marriage before leaving the country.

Romaniac