For Marriage - employment confirmation

Hi, I understand the documents that I would need to get married if I was employed. However, I am self employed (sole trader). What documents would I need to prove this and my income given I won't have payslips.

I am a British female.

thanks

I'm self-employed and the only documents that were different was the SA302 to show your tax information that you receive once a year which compensates the payslip to show how much you earned

Oh great, thank you for confirming

@SJAS85 I live and work in Germany, I presented Job contract, 6 months payslips to the lawyer (Adoul) he asked me to ask employer a single page confirmation letter that you are working as ... (designation) since .. to date. and mention the gross salary. It would be enough, and you will need to translate only one page too. As far i have noticed, this is just a formality. no confirmation or verfication is done about work.

if self employed, a simple letter outlining your role date you became director, frequency if payment or dividends and amount  along with bank statement this also works 

but please keep in mind each city tends to have there own rules but as long as you can explain and justify it tends to be acceptable 

It's astonishing how many individuals face challenges in finding their life partners. 1f644.svg

@Heart CollectorDear friend, the thing that puts a person in a challenge is losing the goal. When the goal of marriage is residency, citizenship, money, and wealth, they must enter the challenge and they move away from the main goal of marriage.

@Kurosh Kabir Precisely