Expect a job in Cyprus in the industrial field

Dear all

I am ashoka from sri lanka I am experienced person having more than 12 years  work experience in the industrial field. specially in the food manufacturing plants . I expect a job in Cyprus in the relevant field . I have a experience work as an assistant manager maintenance in the food factory.

thank you

Apply for jobs.

Random rubbish on an internet forum won't help you, especially when a few thousand of your fellow Sri Lankans are doing the same

As a third country national you are immediately third in line for every and any job.... after Cypriot nationals and EU nationals.. your only chance is to have a skill set that these two groups cannot do and one that Cyprus is desperately in need of.

Even then any job you apply for would need to be proved by the employer that no Cypriot or EU national is able or available to do such a job ..... plus you need to get a work visa and a residency visa ...these take time and effort & money and few employers will do that....when there is a massive labour market of Cypriots and EU nationals to chose from without these complications.

@pawickrama Hello and welcome !

In addition to what has been said, please refer to the Job offers in Cyprus section to post your CV. The forum should not be used to post jobs search.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed